The first thing we do is understand your needs. That means a consultative briefing session, not a casual glance at the marketing objectives. We want to understand how our activity relates back to your sales. We like to challenge our clients as well as ourselves, to make sure the link is clear and measurable.
This often starts by helping clients define exactly who they are trying to sell to (because it’s not always obvious). Then we look at why their prospects buy (and why they don’t), and who influences their decision (internally and externally).
When we understand this we create campaigns, using the right message and the right media, delivered at the right time in the sales cycle to have the greatest impact.
This usually involves elements of the following:
- Marketing planning
- Data Strategy and acquisition
- Messaging and content development
- Creative and design
- Direct marketing and demand generation
- Media planning/buying (either directly or via agencies)
- Digital development
- Social media and PR
- Consultancy on lead handling and marketing automation
- Influencer Marketing
- Event Management – from recruitment to execution
- Business development – telemarketing through to outsourcing inside sales
We aim to be the perfect outsourced marketing services agency for all of our clients, big and small.